Sunland Tujunga Logo
Recent Posts
Connect with us:
Saturday / April 13.

From Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez Desk – To Report a Flooded Storm Drain, Downed Tree or Power Line, Please Contact . . .

Southern California is expecting rain and high winds today through Saturday, and in many of our neighborhoods in CD7, we’ve experienced mudslides, flooded streets, and downed trees during previous storms.

It’s why, I want to make sure you know where the available resources are located.

To report a flooded storm drain, downed tree or power line, please contact the MyLA311 Call Center by dialing 311 or (213) 473-3231, visiting and creating a service request, or by downloading the MyLA311 app.

To Report a Flooded Storm DrainTo Report a Flooded Storm DrainTo Report a Flooded Storm Drain

No comments

leave a comment