Our annual Dia de los Muertos Celebration is taking place on Saturday, October 29, 2022, from 12-8 PM on Van Nuys Blvd. outside of Pacoima City Hall.
Join us for a family fun-filled day in which we honor our loved ones that have passed as well as those who lost their recent battle to COVID-19. Van Nuys Blvd. will be lined up with community altars, food, music, art, and much more!
We invite all community members who lost a loved one to COVID-19 to submit a photo for display at the Dia de los Muertos altar in Pacoima City Hall.
– Photo submissions will be accepted through Friday, September 30, 2022
– Email your photo as an attachment to email@example.com
– Include the name of your loved one, date of birth, and date of passing in the email
– Do not mail in or drop off photos in person (hard copy photos not accepted)
– Call Pacoima City Hall at (818) 485-0600 with any questions
If you have any questions, please contact my Pacoima office at (818) 485-0600
#DiaDeLosMuertos #DDLM #Pacoima #DayofTheDead #LosAngeles #Familia #RememberMe #DiaDeLosMuertos2022