Residents contacted my office requesting street resurfacing along Stonehurst Avenue. My office worked with the City of Los Angeles Bureau of Street Services and the Pavement Preservation program to prioritize this long-overdue investment and repair other failed streets throughout the Stonehurst community. I am happy to announce this resurfacing project is officially complete (see list of streets below).
Concrete streets in the Stonehurst Historic Preservation Overlay Zone will be addressed separately, as concrete street repairs are handled through different funds. For questions about this resurfacing project, or if you see a street in need of repair, please contact my Pacoima district office at 818-485-0600.
Stonehurst Avenue Resurfacing Project:
– Clybourn Ave, D/E North of Walnut to Stonehurst
– Clybourn Ave, Elinda Way to D/E South of Elinda Way
– Stonehurst Ave, from Wicks St to Sunland Blvd
– Walnut Dr, from D/E E/O Clybourn Ave to Clybourn Av
– Meseta Dr, to D/E E/O Orcas Ave
– Helen Avenue, from Sunland to Wicks St.
– Terhune Ave, from Wicks St to Walnut Dr
– Orcas Av, D/E N/O Meseta Dr to Wicks
– Wicks St, from Helen Ave to Clybourn Ave
– Allegheny St, from Dronfield Avenue to D/E west of Dronfield Avenue
– Art St, from Stonehurst Ave to Dronfield Ave
– Dronfield Ave, from Wicks St to Art St
– Fenway St, from Stonehurst Ave to Dronfield Ave
– Hershey St, from Wealtha Ave to Dronfield Ave
– Thelma St, from Stonehurst Ave to Wealtha Ave
– Wealtha Ave, Allegheny St to Fenway St
– Wealtha Ave, D/E North of Sheldon St to Allegheny St