❗️IMPORTANT #COVID19 UPDATE❗️Free, same-day tests are now available for all LA County residents who have symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
The following factors do not affect eligibility for a COVID-19 test:
• Immigration status
• Insurance status
• Underlying health issues
If you need to get tested, please make an appointment. Here is how you can an appointment:
• Visit: lacovidprod.service-now.com/rrs
• Answer a series of questions. The answers determine if you are eligible for an appointment.
• If you are eligible, you will receive an appointment confirmation number by email.
• Bring the confirmation number and photo ID to your appointment.
• People with no access to the Internet can dial 2-1-1 for help making an appointment.
• People without a car can be tested as long as they have an appointment. The sites can accommodate pedestrians.
• There are NO walk-up appointments available for people who do not register.
• For a full list of locations and answers to questions about testing, go to covid19.lacounty.gov.
Test results may take up to 3-4 days. Positive test results will be notified with a phone call. Negative test results will be notified by email.
To prepare for and know what to expect from a COVID-19 test, please watch this video: https://youtu.be/LikLtN8wuXIimpo